Do you want to attract more potential clients from Google and other search engines?
Google now processes more than 3.5 billion searches per day. The figure is staggering — but not surprising. Consumers research, compare, discover and buy online, with Google often leading the way through the process. And an SEO copywriter can help entice Google to send more of those potential clients and customers your way.
SEO is often described as a marathon rather than a sprint. I do agree, since it’s the many little efforts over time that I’ve seen boost my own rankings. But don’t be put off by the nature of the race. The rewards are waiting and search engine optimised (SEO) copy on your website is a great starting point.
What is SEO?
Your affordable Sydney-based SEO copywriting service
I can’t (and won’t) promise you’ll reach a certain ranking if you work with me. However, I do make these 3 promises:
- I’ll provide a fixed price quote which contains a clear outline of my services
- My knowledge is current: I continually keep up-to-date with SEO best practices
- When working together, I’ll explain why I recommend certain things so you don’t feel “left in the dark”
Here’s how I can help you get on Google’s good side:
Discover how healthy your website is when it comes to SEO.
What keywords should you target? Are you ranking for the right keywords?
SEO website copywriting
Google-friendly website copy that also pleases your readers.
Blog and article copywriting
Blogs and articles that also aim to boost your search rankings.
5 reasons to choose me as your SEO copywriter
- I write great copy. Along with copywriting for business clients, I write for major newspapers and magazines. I know how to write in a way that pleases people. And people-pleasing copy always comes first, even when you’re trying to attract interest from Google.
- I know how to charm Google. I’ve worked with agencies on SEO campaigns for many big brands and businesses.
- I’ve learnt from the best — SEO copywriting superstar Kate Toon. Her Recipe for SEO Success e-course is a comprehensive guide to everything SEO-related.
- I make it simple. SEO can be confusing, and big brands spend lots of money on elaborate tactics. If you’re running a small or medium business, chances are you don’t need complicated solutions to get solid results.
- I’m a great example. I’ve managed to achieve a first page Google ranking for several of my prized keywords, including “copywriter”, “website copywriter” and “legal copywriter”.
Improve your copy. Boost your profile. Build your business.
Receive writing tips, insights, and offers. Not every day. Not every week. Just when I've got something useful to share.